Using the Potty before bed.
I have been trying to potty train my daughter Naliya for about two years now on and off, we are finally starting to get some progress. When I first started I read and researched online. Most said that the child will let you know when he/she is ready and since I was waiting on that it has taken longer than expected.
chewing gum invites you to “See What Unfolds” when its flavors create a spark that ignites a journey connecting you to the positivity you’ve always had inside.
And boy did I unleash something when I allowed my 2 year old have some gum. She has always been pretty curious about it asking what it is and if she can have some. I thought this campaign would be a great excuse to see what would happen.
Needless to say giving her a piece of the new Trident splashing fruit gum sparked the fun. I was not hesistent to allow her to have some because Trident cleans and protects teeth and it is also sugar free.
It was so cute seeing her chew the gum and try to make "bubbles" she did a pretty good job. I told she can have the gum but we don't eat it we chew and chew and then toss it. Every so often I would ask her where is your chicle to make sure that she did not swallow it. I think she may have dropped it a couple of times though lol
This fun video is brought to you by great-tasting Trident Gum. Trident: See What Unfolds.
Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and TRIDENT. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
I would not be able to do all the things that I do if it was not for all of the help my husband provides. We are truly a team and take dividng tasks and responsibilities seriously. We both rely on eachother so much which makes parenting and running a household easier for the both of us.
I am participating in Huggies “Dad Tips” Campaign which focuses on what the Dads have to say about stresses and messes. As well as sharing Dads tips about ways to make the day-to-day challenges easier! What about the dads? Does your husband have his own tips to share?
I sat down and “interviewed” my husband on how he deals with the stresses and messes of being a parent.
“I try to make sure my daughter is always calmed, relaxed and happy if she is in a pleasant mood then I will be as well. I also like to go to the gym as often as I can it is a great way to keep in shape and let out some stress of the day, be it from home or work. Music really puts me at ease. No matter what the situation I turn on my iPod and play a few tunes to relax and in a way escape from the day to day head aches or challenges. Singing along to the music or dancing with my daughter is both fun and entertaining for the both of us. I not only get to spend time with her but it also soothes us and makes for a light hearted moment I get to share with her. I also learned from my wife, Alicia to keep Huggies wipes handy!"
Also we would like for you to join Poncho de Anda on Facebook
- When: September 20, 2012 from 12 pm EST to 1pm EST
- Where: www.facebook.com/Huggieslatino
- Who: Poncho de Anda, TV personality and father of two
- What: Opportunity to ask Poncho de Anda how he tackles the challenges of parenting. Huggies would love to hear from you! Please note the chat is in Spanish. Look for the picture of Poncho on the FB page to participate in the chat.
This post is compensated and in collaboration with Huggies and Latina Bloggers Connect, All opinions are my own.
I am participating in the “Pon Huggies a Prueba” Campaign! Where parents are encouraged to try the new and improved Huggies Diapers and Wipes by “Putting Huggies to the Test” on Huggies Latino Facebook Page
And Oh how as a parent are we put to the test! I love my little girl she is super sweet, loving and very funny. My daughter Naliya is only 2 and a half but boy does she have lots of personality. It is funny how our children can make us sane and insane all in one lol.
I am a first time mother but in this short time of being a parent I have acquired a few tips to help me tackle messes and stresses. These may or may not work for you, but it’s worth giving it a shot right?
1. I try and start my morning of with prayer/meditation. This can included reading the bible writing in a journal or reading a motivational/ personal development book. Why? Because it helps set the tone for the rest of my day.
2. I work out!! Looking and feeling good inside and out is important to me. If I am having low self-esteem or feeling run down I won't be able to be the best parent I can be to my daughter. I try to eat right; getting in 5-6 healthy meals a day, drink plenty of water and work out at least 4x a week minimum.
3. I use check lists, note pads or an app to set up reminders. This helps me to stay organized and to avoid missing important dates, appointments or items that need to be purchased.
4. I ALWAYS keep Huggies wipes handy, I can’t tell you how many Huggies wipes we go through. I have been buying the bulk box at Costco since the baby was born. I keep a travel box in my purse, car and baby bag. Then we have normal size boxes on each of our night stands and one in the bathroom. At this point on her own, Naliya goes & pulls a few wipes lol.
5. I again try and I say try because there are nights I forget but I try to end my day with prayer/meditation which may include reading the bible.
Hopefully these tips help you tackle messes and stresses in your life. You can visit the Huggies Latino Facebook Page
to Like the page, share tips/stories with other Huggies parents and to participate in the contest to win a fully stocked Huggies diaper bag.
Discloser: This post is compensated and in collaboration with Huggies and LBC. All opinions are my own.