Mary Kay is an official sponsor of the latest Univision.com webnovela, Arranque de Pasión. 5 minute episodes released on Univision.com & UVideos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The brand will be prominently featured in scenes where characters are using Mary Kay products.
As part of the sponsorship, Mary Kay has established some of the character “looks” of the novela and has created a series of vignette where celebrity makeup artists Luis Casco and Mariela Bagnato will share tips with viewers on how to replicate the characters’ looks.
I am pretty excited to be participating in this MKNovela Campaign because I get to recreate one of the signature looks using the actual Mary Kay products that were used. The look I will do is the "Marite" which reminds me a lot of myself.
“Marite” Naturalmente Sensual - Marite has natural beauty but her personality is strong and seductive. This look captures the fusion of freshness and sensuality. Luminous skin, impactful eyes and moisturized lips are key to this color look.
Here are the MK products I was sent to recreate the look and these will be the same products you will win
! I am totally in love with the brushes, they are so lush and soft. The mascara is also great, gave me awesome length and coverage. How fab is that makeup bag? perfect for when traveling! I rarely use a brow pencil but I used it to elongate my brows.
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Copper Glow $6.50
- Mary Kay® Eyeliner in Deep Brown - $12
- Mary Kay® Brow Definer Pencil in Soft Black - $10
- Mary Kay® Lash Love™ Mascara in I ©Black - $15
- Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush - $10
- Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Color me Coral - $18
- Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinävia® $18
- Mary Kay® Brush Collection - $55
- Special-Edition Beauty That Counts® Mary Kay® Compact Mini (unfilled) - $16
Disclosure: I am being compensated for this post and it is in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Mary Kay. However all opinions are my own.