Disclosure: Shari's Berries sent me two items from their New Year Gifts Collection to review. However all opinions expressed are my own.
Nothing says New Year's Eve celebrations like champagne, and what goes better with champagne than strawberries! Here are my easy to stick with resolutions and a super cute mint tablescape to toast the occasion with Shari's Berries sparkly champagne berries...
As with all of my tablescapes, I tend to use items I already own which I may have purchased from thrift stores, dollar stores and Amazon. This particular setup is meant to bring in the year with a dessert and champange hour, Plenty of time to go over the new year's resolutions and the past year's blessings.
Ok lets get started...
- Learn Something New: I want to learn how to plan the drums. Even if its just one lesson, I am going to make that happen in 2017.
- Travel: God willing we make it to Mexico this fall but besides that I would also like to take a family trip to someplace we've never been.
- Drink More Water: I could have said lose weight but drinkng more is so much easier.
- Read More: I am not an avid reader and I tend to start but not finish any books I read. I'd like to read more, that includes the bible in 2017.
- Blog More: I am super thankful for sponsorships like Shari's Berries who send sparkling champagne strawberries and dipped cheesecake trio. I hope to dedicate more time to my blog and create better and new relationships with brands.
- Tap into my Entreprenurial Spirit: After a few failed business attempts I let go of thinking I could be an entrepreneur. I want to try again and again even if I keep failing.
- Sleep More: I am a night owl then feel super tired in the AM. I want to stick to a 10 o'clock bedtime. 10, not 11 or 12. 10!
- Save Money: I want to open a new savings account to save to buy my own home one day.
- Pay Debt: I want to be debt free! No long explinations, just debt free.
Have resolutions you know you will definitley be sticking to? Have blessings to count from 2016? The lets toast to the occasion with some sparkling champagne strawberries!