A few more days and it probably would have been too late for anyone (my husband) to buy me any of these items, so here you have it world (Alex), My 2014 Christmas Wishlist!
- Fondue Set- Because I want to dabble in the melting pot world, plus I think it would be lots of fun for an at home date.
- Flannel Shirt- Because my wardrobe needs this item.
- Sideways Cross Ring- I tried it on and fell in love! Super cute and dainty.
- Midi Ring Set- All the ones I have seen never fit or are in gold, I want a silver set.
- Eyelash Extensions- I had them done for my birthday, they last over a month & are amazing!
- Distressed Denim Skirt- The it item of the year and i want IT!
- Ear Cuff- For those side do days, super chic.
- Antique Desk- I love French provincial decor and need an office area for 2015 stat! I would take a thrifted one as well. I am going to spray paint it either way.
- LED Nail Light- I've been getting gel manicures but would like to try them at home, I'm going to need a few gel polishes too btw.
- Fur Trimmed Boots- I want UGGs for everyday use but don't want to pay the price so these UGG style will do.
- Ear Cuffs-Because i think a set looks just as fab a solo cuff.
- Vanity Bench- I want a still like this as the seat for my desk, i can tuck it right under to save space.