Disclosure: I was sent complimentary NESTLÉ La Lechera products to recreate a recipe, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Looking for a quick no fuss, sweet dessert the whole family will enjoy this Easter after dinner? Then look no further, I've recreated a cheesecake jello recipe from Nestle La Lechera that was a hit with the kids and so easy to make!
Cream cheese and gelatin? Say What! Its such a delicious creamy, smooth velvety combo. Almost like a mini cheesecake if you will. The best part is that it's not complicated at all to make. Kids can easily help out with this recipe, Naliya did and loved pouring all of the ingredients into the blender. Below is the recipe for this tasty dessert that can be served up this Easter dinner.
Here's what you'll need...
- 12 muffin/cupcake wrappers
- 1 can of strawberries in light syrup
- 1 box of strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- 1 can (14 ounces) Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk NESTLÉ DAIRY
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream for topping
- Drop one muffin/cupcake aluminum paper cup in each tin of the tray. Spray with light butter spray for easy removal.
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water in medium and mix until gelatin is completely dissolved and has no lumps. Put the cream cheese, the dissolved gelatin, sweetened condensed milk in a blender. Blend until creamy. Fold in strawberries. Pour equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture in aluminum cups.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Remove the foil and carefully pour the dessert on plates and decorate it with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.