Brush Love was kind enough to send me their Hair Therapy Wrap for review. It is a cordless thermal turban heat wrap that is recommended for all hair types for deep conditioning and hydration. The Hair Therapy Wrap comes in three colors; cocoa, pink and white. The retail value is $29.95.
Dry, damaged hair can now be saved by Hair Therapy Wrap™. It allows your favorite deep conditioning products to penetrate more deeply than ever. Hair that’s damaged by the climate, heat-styling, coloring and bleaching, now has a solution to get more bang for your buck as you reverse damage.
Features & Benefits:
• Strengthens the hair and hair cuticle to reduce breakage
• Deeply nourishes the hair roots and scalp
• Softens and makes hair more manageable
• Improves hair texture
How To Use:
- Apply your oil/ deep conditioner of choice, in my case I used an oil concoction that I then mix into a deep conditioner. I distributed it evenly on all of my hair before gathering my hair into the plastic cap.
- Heat gel packs either in the microwave for 30 seconds and then in 10-15 second incriments if further heat is necessary for no longer than a total of 80 seconds. You can also heat the gel packs on the stove top
- Insert gel packs into each pocket of the turban Hair Therapy Wrap
- Place wrap on your head
- Then secure by criss-crossing the tails for a snug fit.
- Easy To Use
- Great for travel
For more products and information be sure to vist BrushLove.com on Facebook.
Disclaimer: This item was sent to me for review, all opinions are my own This product has been tested and approved by Chica Fashion. I recommend this product.