So excited!! Another year full of awesomeness and great memories. This year has been really great and I have no complaints at all. I am always happy to be turning another year older because it is just a sign of God's grace and never ending mercy in my life. Another year older means I am blessed, healthy and alive to spend more time with my loved ones. I am turning 31 on October 7th and apart from those stubborn 20lbs I have been unable to shed, life is great. I have everything that I need in life but of course like everyone else, there are a few things I would like to receive this year as gifts for my birthday.
- I love sneaker wedges, these Nike Dunk Wedges are super cute. The Nike sneaker boot wedges are even cuter and great for Fall and WInter but I do not think they are available any longer.
- I have been running a lot lately and my current Nike Free 5.0 do not have the same comfort and support as they did last year so it is time to replace them for the sanity of my feet.
- I am ready to kick up my gym sessions a bit and an Apple Watch will help with not having to worry about damaging and dropping my phone. I will also able to control Pandora and view my workouts with ease.
- I want a few gift cards this year, particularly for Victoria's Secret - I need new bras, sports bras too theirs have a ton of support. I also want a gift card to Spafinder for a massage and facial. Then for a little shopping a gift card to Forever 21, Old Navy and H&M.
- Again because i am trying to kick up my health and fitness goals, I would like bluetooth headphones so that they aren't in the way while working out and running.
- FInally or maybe one of the first things I would love is a genealogy kit, I am slightly obsessed in know what my true roots are but have been so cheap to pay for the DNA kit myself. lol!