Rachel, 28, Southern California, www.capturingitaly.blogspot.com
2) How would you describe your personal style?
I love to combine elements of vintage with elements of modern! I love classics but translated with a unique flair.
3) Trends you are loving?
I try not to follow trends but if I happen to already like a trend going on, I certainly participate! I love the current colour-blocking, midriff showing, and mini pleated skirt trends.
4) Trends you dislike?
I dislike Maxi dresses & jumpers!
5) How do you shop? On a budget? Online? High end stores? Thrifting?
I shop a little of everything! My favourite shopping took place when I lived in Rome... tiny boutiques and hidden gems.
6) Rules you always follow when putting together an outfit?
Fit is everything!
7) Music you're currently listening to?
Adele, Italian rock, opera... love music!
8) Favorite Brands/ Stores? My own boutique!
My husband and I make custom clothing to fit your exact body measurements! http://www.etsy.com/shop/jensenfashion
9) What factors do you consider when getting dressed? Mood/ the occasion/ weather?
I consider the occasion, the location (where I am currently living or the type of place where the event will be), and definitely the occasion. I believe if one relies too much on mood, the outcome can be costumey, but certainly a little creativity is necessary.
10) Is there some other detail you'd like to share with the readers about your style? Something you like to let them know?
Since I believe that fit is very important, I invite you to check out our custom Etsy shop!