- Quote from MUA: “I wanted to do a brick red lip on Sofia – something a little deeper and more interesting than a classic red lip.”
- Quote from MUA: “Old Hollywood glamour is a trend for awards season, so Sofia and I did our own twist on the look!”
- I started by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- Then, I applied a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blended it over the entire lid.
- I applied LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- I finished off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- On the lips, I applied Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night. I gave Sofia the lipstick to keep in her clutch so she could touch herself up throughout the night.
- Sofia was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy Series and her show ‘Modern Family’ was also nominated for Best TV Comedy Series.
- Sofia is wearing an up-and-coming designer and is bedazzled in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and was accompanied on the red carpet by her son Manolo, owner of Nuevon on YouTube.
- For more inside scoop on all things COVERGIRL, make sure to LIKE www.facebook.com/covergirl, FOLLOWwww.twitter.com/covergirl, and PIN www.pinterest.com/covergirlxo.
Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams:
Help improve & enhance Chica Fashion Blog by contributing. All donations go towards enabling a more efficient back end. It is greatly appreciated!
My name is Alicia Gibbs a New Jersey Latina Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger. Founder of the NJ Latina Bloggers. I'm a mother, wife, sister & best friend. A budget fashionista, mad about "Style on a Budget" & "Affordable Fashion". Faith, Family, Fab Finds, Fashion, Food and Fitness. For more see my About Page...