Sofia Vergara’s official makeup artists is Kayleen McAdams, sister of actress Rachel McAdams. Paula Patton’s official makeup artist is Fiona Stiles; Paula can now be found on Twitter as well at @PaulaPattonXO.
COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party by Makeup Artist Kayleen McAdams
· I first applied COVERGIRL NatueLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg all over her face, blending into the neck. I then used COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer in #4 under the eyes and around the edges of the nose, just where needed to keep the makeup from looking heavy. To set the look, I used COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Honey, but kept it light to keep from looking cakey.
· I wanted to do a heavily lined eye to give it that sexy Italian feel, so I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle and applied a thick line from the inner to outer corner, giving it a wing shape. I then applied the liner along the bottom lashes from the outer corner to the very inner corner. I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Copper Penny along the bottom lashes and at the outer corner of the eye. I then used COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eye Shadows in Fire It Up in the crease and towards the inner corner of the eye. I finished the eyes with three coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black so that the lashes would look bold and beautiful throughout the evening.
· I lined the lips first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved and then filled them in with COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Entwined using a lip brush. I then went back over with the lip liner to prevent the lipstick from bleeding.
· Since we had done a similar look at a shoot the day before, I knew exactly what Sofia wanted to achieve for the party with just a few slight changes. We know all of the COVERGIRL lip colors so well that we went with the shade we love the most to complete the overall look. Before she left for the party, I gave Sofia the powder and lip products we used so she could easily touch herself up throughout the night if she had to.
Para español has click aqui
COVERGIRL Queen Collection Ambassador
Paula Patton at Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party
by Makeup Artist Fiona Stiles
· First I used a primer on the lids to make sure that the shadow doesn't budge. Then I used a wash of the COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Light Bronze & Brown Bronze from the lash line up towards the brow to add a little depth to the eye. Then I lined the eyes with COVERGIRL LineBlast 24HR Eyeliner in Enduring Black, putting black liner in the waterline top and bottom. I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle at the lashes so that there would be depth, but with a softer feeling than if it was rimmed in black. I used COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze over the liner on the inner corners of the eyes and used COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire at the outer corners to elongate the eye. Lots of COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lash Fanatic Mascara in Blackadded drama to the look.
· We lined whole mouth with COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lasting Lip Pencil in Rose to define the lips and add longevity to the lip color. Then we applied COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Color in Penelope Pink.
· I always give my client blotting papers and their lip color to take with them for touch ups during the night, so Paula headed to the party with the Queen Collection lip color we used in case she needed to reapply. To find the perfect lip shade, we tried a few different shades of pink, some brighter, some more berry colored, but we went with the soft pink in the end and let the eye be the main focus of the look.
Para español has click aqui