I received a wide array of products to try and have been using the Daily Moisturizing Body wash along with the Daily Moisturizing Body lotion everyday for a week or so now and can say that I have seen a significant improvement on my elbows, where since becoming pregnant have been a bit dryer than normal.
The active natural ingredients are:
- Oats- ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal is a rich mixture of components found in oat seed that have the ability to seal in moisture to help protect the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Soy- The amazing benefits of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex include evening skin tone and texture for radiant-looking skin.
- Feverfew- Feverfew has anti-irritant and antioxidant abilities that help improve the appearance of facial redness and calms irritated skin.
- Wheat- Formulas with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Wheat Complex replenish moisture and target the weakest part of the hair, fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most
- Shiitake- Rich in nutrients, ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex works in harmony with your skin’s unique chemistry to help enhance the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Seaweed-Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals, give you weightless softness, shine and healthy manageability.
- Southernwood- ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood is an antioxidant that helps fortify the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Lupine- Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® Lupine Botanicals are scientifically shown to smooth the cuticle and help lock in color for long-lasting brilliance.
- Lotus- The naturally water-repellent property of ACTIVE NATURALS® Lotus Complex helps our sunscreen formulas adhere to skin, even when it’s wet.
Have you used Aveeno products before? Is this something you would try out? I love it because it is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also like that they are safe to use on my three year old daughter.